Welcome to the Norwegian Proteomics Society
The Norwegian Proteomics Society (NPS) is an organization for researchers in Norway with interest in proteomics. NPS shall work towards promoting and stimulating proteomics research and education, as well as enhancing collaboration between the proteomics researchers in Norway. NPS also collaborate with similar societies in other countries.
The 14th European Summerschool in “Advanced Proteomics”, July 31th – August 6th, 2022 Brixen/Bressanone, South Tyrol, Italy http://www.proteomic-basics.eu/.
If you are interested in joining this Summerschool, please send an email to email@example.com with information about your background and motivation. Two students from Norway submitting a motivation letter will be selected by NPS and the participation fee will be covered.
The following proteomics facilities are part of NPS
- The Proteomics Unit, University of Bergen, PROBE.
- Proteomics and Modomics Experimental Core Facility (PROMEC), NTNU.
- Tromsø University Proteomics Platform (TUPP).
- Cancer Proteomics and Proteomics Core Facility - Thiede, University of Oslo.
- Proteomics Core Facility (PCF), University of Oslo.
- The MS/Proteomics Core Facility at Campus Ås, NMBU.
- The Proteomics facility at NORCE, Stavanger.
The NPS board:
Magnus Øverlie Arntzen (NMBU), president
Frode S. Berven (PROBE, UiB), treasurer
Bernd Thiede (IBV, UiO)
Jack-Ansgar Bruun (UiT)
Jan Haug Anonsen (NORCE)
Lars Hagen (NTNU)
Maria Ekman Stensland (PCF, OUH, UiO)
Thea Os Andersen (NMBU), student representative